Israel Electric Corporation (IEC)
- A power station in Ashdod At the entrance to the power station, installation of interlocks (divided entry), 3 console gates at the compound entrance, and 12 impact-resistant pneumatic bollards.
- In addition, installations and service of console gates and securing of other IEC stations countrywide.
- Installation of protection measures in numerous embassies worldwide by retractable bollards (Singapore, Tokyo, Jordan, India, South America, Pretoria, Tbilisi, etc.)
Government building area in Tel Aviv
- Securing the area with impact-resistant bollards combined with other security measures.
- Project for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Securing the street where the embassy is located by 3 impact-resistant barriers, to protect it from vehicle intrusion, including trucks.
- Concealed concrete weights, model K-6005.
Ofer base (border line)
- Project for the Ministry of Defense.
- Supply and installation of 6 impact-resistant barriers model K-6000 and securing the project, back-to-back, with an impact resistant console gate.
Project for the Ministry of Defense
- Project for the Ministry of Defense in a top-security facility in the north of Israel.
- Installation of console gates and impact-resistant wing gates, pneumatic bollards, building of interlocks (divided entry) including the command, control, software and hardware systems.
Securing Settlements in the South
- Securing settlements in the south by heavy-duty console gates and impact resistant K-6000 barriers.
Reichan Border-Crossing Checkpoint
- Project for the Ministry of Defense.
- Securing the crossing point by impact resistant console gates.
Threat & Risk Analysis
A threat and risk analysis report will tell you:
- Which threats are relevant to your facility and how seriously they should be taken.
- Where are the vulnerabilities in your buildings, technology, and procedures.
- In what priority the vulnerabilities should be addressed.
- The study can focus specifically on perimeter security or the scope can be expanded to cover your entire facility.
Physical Security Consulting
Specializing in physical security, our experts are able to advise on a wide range of subjects relating both to building and technology:
- Physical: Architecture, windows, structure, landscaping, perimeter, entrances, exits, and all other physical elements.
- Technological: Surveillance, control room, access control, screening equipment, alarm, detection systems, information security, and security-related technology.
Our team of experts has worked with governments and corporations worldwide and will be happy to assist you with the design and implementation of complete physical security solutions which incorporates BGI perimeter security protection.
Installation & Maintenance
- Many of our products can be customized to your needs. Our design and engineering team will be happy to discuss your requirements and work with you to develop a solution.
- Access control often needs to be integrated with other security systems or enterprise IT and our specialists will ensure seamless implementation and integration with your existing environment.
- Security and access control quick barriers.
- 56 heavy-duty upper track gates, to close the interlocks (divided entry).
- Installation of protection measures on the Israeli and Palestinian sides.
- Hydraulic pressure doors.
- Computerized activation array for the entire premises
109 Separation Fence Line
- Project for the Ministry of Defense Securing the Israeli territory after Alfei Menashe, impact resistant console gates.
- Each wing is about 30-m long, which makes it one of the longest gates in Israel
- Supply and installation of security arm barriers activated by a cellular operating system.
Michmoret, Settlement in the central coastal plain of Israel
- Installation of 2 security arm barriers for securing the entrance to Michmoret, combined with cellular entrance control.
Moshe Aviv Towers, Ramat Gan
- Protection around the towers with 8” stainless steel bollards + semi-automatic bollards to allow access for emergency and service vehicles.
Tiberius Pedestrian only street
- Access control for the pedestrian-only street by pneumatic bollards + computerized command and control system.
Hacarmel open market in Tel Aviv
- Hacarmel open market in Tel Aviv – the project for the Tel Aviv municipality.
- Supply and installation of 12 pneumatic bollards for protection and access control for the Nachalat Binyamin Pedestrian only street and Hacarmel open market + 3 semi-automatic bollards
Partner Rosh Ha¿¿¿ayin and Haifa
- Supply and installation of security barrier model K-6000 plus pneumatic bollards combined with an arm barrier + traffic light, and other security measures and computerized command and control system.
- Installation of quick pneumatic barriers that serve about 3,000 parking spaces, combined with fixed bollards having a unique design (iron ball).
Ichilov Hospital, Tel-Aviv
- Securing the entrance to the hospital by the installation of 5 security pneumatic bollards.
- B.M.W. Bulgaria: Tthe civil project for Kamor Supply and installation of 2 impact-resistant barriers model K-6005, B.M.W. agency in Sofia, Bulgaria.